Skip to content
- London Gateway Port is bringing the biggest ships of the day back to London and closer to one of the largest consumer markets in Western Europe.
- Major logistics and shipping e.g. UPS, Lidl and Prolongise
- Cost £1.5 billion.
- 12,000 employment opportunities.
- UK’s most advanced, best located deep-sea port, accelerating UK trade.
- Excellent accessibility, with the UK’s best tidal access; road connections and the UK’s largest port rail terminal with access to the country’s major rail hubs.