Your exam will be about the tropical rainforest ecosystem. The slides below will help you to plan your revision.
Practice exam questions
- “The rainforest is more valuable when left intact than when destroyed”. Use examples to support or challenge this view. (9 marks)
- Explain, with reference to examples, why it is important to maintain biodiversity (4 marks)
- Describe and explain two benefits of international cooperation in sustainably managing the rainforest. (4 marks)
- Describe and explain the plant adaptations in the rainforest. (6 marks)
- Evaluate the environmental impacts of developments such as the Bakun Dam in Sarawak shown in figure 1.
Getting in touch.
If you have any queries, please get in touch using the form below.